Many people are suffering from the side effects of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) that have an enlarged prostate gland and every other individual is searching for the medicine which would bring relief. Calutide 50mg is the best option in the market available only at www.allgenericmedicine.com
WHAT IS CALUTIDE 50MG?
Calutide 50mg tablets are utilized to treat people who suffer from metastatic prostate cancer that is in its advanced stage. Calutide 50mg is utilized by combining it with another prescription, a luteinizing hormone-discharging hormone (LHRH) agonist that actuates clinical mutilation, which implies that testosterone is no longer created by the testicles and this aide in the treatment of prostate cancer. It works by restricting the side effects of male hormones such as testosterone thereby stopping the spread of cancer cells. On the other hand, Calutide 50mg tablets are utilized by combining it with surgical castration. Calutide tablets 50mg might be utilized to disease flare related with the utilization of LHRH agonist treatment, which is when out of nowhere a lot of testosterone is produced because of LHRH, before its production is turned off, and might be unsafe or painful in cutting edge prostate cancer which has become metastatic (spread to different sites outside the prostate).
HOW DOES CALUTIDE 50MG WORK?
Calutide tablets 50mg contains an active ingredient bicalutamide, a non-steroidal anti-androgen, which goes about as a testosterone analogue as it is comparative in structure to testosterone and ties to a similar receptor in prostate cells yet without actuating any typical testosterone activities. Prostate cancer is a testosterone-dependent tumor, which implies that it needs testosterone to develop. Testosterone is an androgen or male hormone that is delivered in the testicles and is answerable for the secondary sexual attributes, for example, facial hair and increase in muscle mass; it is likewise required for the prostate organ to work typically. Bicalutamide in Calutide 50mg tablet ties to the androgen receptor in prostate cancer cells, which restricts the stimulation by testosterone of disease cell development and eases back or prevent movement of the tumor.
HOW TO CONSUME CALUTIDE 50MG?
Never consume the medication without the prescription of your doctor.
Always take the medicine according to what the doctor has told you. Do not crush, chew or split this medicine. Take the medicine with or without having a meal and swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water and take it at fixed time. Always ask your doctor, if you want to stop the medicine.
If you overdose Calutide 50mg
- Consult your doctor, if you overdose Calutide 50mg. There are no known symptoms if you take more of the medicine. If you can’t remember whether you took the medicine or not, do not try to double dose and always take the next medicine at the right time.
If you suffer from liver issues
- Patients with severe liver problems do not take more than 1 tablet in a day. In case where you feel there is a rise in liver enzymes then stop the treatment immediately.
If you suffer from Diabetes Mellitus
- The combination of GnRH agonists and Calutide 50 mg Tablet should be cautiously used by the patients who have a history of diabetes mellitus as it increases the risk of elevating the blood glucose levels. Patients are suggested to do close monitoring of blood glucose levels.
Always consult your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any medicine like the cisapride for indigestion, the antihistamines terfenadine anticoagulant warfarin and astemizole, the immunosuppressant cyclosporine. Purchase Calutide 50mg from www.allgenericmedicine.com
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
• Skin conditions: This medication causes sun sensitivity. It can be seen as the formation of blisters on the skin and fast deterioration of your general conditionand affectability to light and yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes. So be cautious when going out in the sun.
- Coping with Anemia (low number of red blood cells): If you will make some simple lifestyle changes that would help in raising your red blood cell count. By reducing the consumption of alcohol you drink, and eating a balanced and healthy diet and by doing regular exercises. Consumption of vitamins such as vitamin B-12, vitamin B-9, vitamin C and Vitamin A and also some minerals such as iron and copper is very important. Try to focus on foods that contain higher quantities of these vitamins and minerals or whatever is suggested by the doctor for supplements.
Consult your doctor, before having Calutide 50mg, if you:
- Have an allergic reaction to the ingredients or any other component of this medication.
- Have chest pain
- Start having a skin reaction after having the medicine
- Calutide 50mg does not have any side-effect on using machines or the ability to drive but if you start feeling an influence like disturbed vision or dizziness, you should immediately stop driving or operating machines.
- Get prolonged or painful erections
- Pregnant women and people with blood pressure problems should completely avoid this type of medicine.
- Have kidney or liver disease.
- Have Blood Pressure problems
Like all medications, this medication can also have some negative influence on the body, despite the fact that not every person gets them.
COMMON AND UNCOMMON SIDE-EFFECTS:
- Dark urine
- Breast enlargement
- Hot flashes
- Body pain, feeling weak
- Dyspnea, dizziness, diarrhea
- Blood in your urine
- Frequent urination at night
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Flu like symptoms
- Difficulty in breathing
- Itchy, rashes, skin allergy
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea, swelling in your arms, ankles, legs or feet
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Difficulty with passing urine
Store this medication at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight. Store this medicine between 15-30ºC of temperature in the original package. Keep this medicine out of the reach of people above 65 years of age, children or pets. Always check the expiry date of a medicine, do not consume if it is expired. Purchase Calutide 50mg from www.allgenericmedicine.com
The data on this site with respect to any predetermined medication or items is intended for fundamental enlightening purposes it may not be complete or free from errors. You are advised to only purchase medicines prescribed by your doctor. The content isn't structured or planned to give clinical guidance, proficient conclusion, assessment, treatment, administrations, or substitute for a regular checkup or clinical consideration. We are not obligated, straightforwardly or by implication, for any type of harms at all subsequent from the utilization (or abuse) of data contained in or suggested by the data on this site.